Tuesday, October 21, 2014

And the winner is ............. Stampin UP! design contest 2014

Morning everyone.

I am back from my Stampin UP Convention Trip 2014 to Brussels. What am amazing city.  Beautiful architecture, wonderful chocolate, gorgeous cafe bars, amazing chocolate, inspirational galleries, oh and did I mention chocolate.

I had an amazing time with my fellow demonstrators and learnt lots of wonderful new cool stuff to share with you guys.

Anyway, I entered this competition .......


There were heats for all the different european markets and guess what.

Yep, thats right.  I won.  This is the second year.  

I am amazed and truly grateful.

Here is my entry.


Its a gypsy Vargo, and has two mini albums inside.  (You can see one stood next to it.)

and the announcement in the main hall on Saturday morning.


Here's some more pics of the vargo.


everything is made using Stampin UP products.  I have stamped wall paper,


Unit tops, and used punches to make cooker spots. The curtains were made using a die, as was the flooring.


the bedspread and wallpaper were from a paper stack.  As was the curtains.

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look.

I will be back tomorrow with more of my Brussels adventure.

Don't forget the Weekly deals finish this week tonight.  A new lot start tomorrow.

Also you only have a couple more days to join my team and get all that lovely free paper.

Big hugs and thanks as always for your comments and support.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi thanks for dropping by and having a look at my blog. Your comments are always appreciated. Hugs. Lisa x