Friday, July 25, 2014

Beautiful bunch meets teeny tiny sentiments

Morning everyone, well I say Morning, but for my worldwide followers it could be any time of day,

so a big Hello to everyone, wherever you are.   I hope that you're well and happy.

I have been showing you in the last few posts the Beautiful Bunch stamp set.  This is such a gorgeous set and so versatile.  So far we have done Thank You cards, a Sympathy card and today I wanted to show you a clean and simple card "Just for You".

So what is clean and simple .......... my understanding of this is that the majority of the card is left blank and un-adorned, leaving a clean simple look.

I have based my card today on the challenge at freshly made sketches.

 

Don't you think this is cute.  Its just crying out for the Beautiful Bunch Stamp set.

I wanted to show you that this set can be used to create borders and other patterns as well as the lovely flowers.


I have used the lovely circular dots to create two rows of stamping behind my flower


I have added a sentiment from Teeny Tiny Sentiments and then finished this with the flower from the Itty Bitty Punches pack and a few pearls.  The edge of the sentiment was inked with my lovely new blendabilties.


Above and below are close ups of the gorgeous flower.  This has been stamped and coloured with the Blendabilties four times.  

I have only used one set of the Blendabilties on this card and that is the cherry cobbler set.  I also used the blender pen to bring in some highlights.  These are amazing pens that you will be wanting to use time and time again.

I have cut some up to bring the petals out and then the centre has also been punched and layered.  I finished this off with some dazzling diamonds on the petals and crystal effects in the centre


 and a side view.

I am going to enter this into the challenge.  Its a long time since Ive done any challenge work, so wish me luck.

I hope that I've managed to show you that the Beautiful Bunch stamps and punch are very very versatile and can be used for lots of occasions.  


Have a great day everyone.

Challenges Entered:




shop now




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi thanks for dropping by and having a look at my blog. Your comments are always appreciated. Hugs. Lisa x