Friday, June 20, 2014

Hi everyone.

How are you all today?  Cant believe its a couple of days since I last posted.  Sorry for that but I have been busy in the craft room and time just seems to run away with me.

Thank everyone so much who left such kind comments on my Facebook pages, my google + pages and of course here on the blog over the last few weeks.  I am truly grateful.

So todays lovely card is a ladies' blouse card.

Its very similar to the shirt card, but has a scooped neckline instead of the collars.

Don't you just love this paper ...........

Yes, so do I.  Its such a pretty colour - Crisp Canteloupe - reminds me of ice cold melon to nibble on a summer's day.

I finished it off with the gorgeous lace and some of the retiring in colour decorations.  




The inside was die cut using the labels dies and then stamped using the gorgeous Memorable Moments Stamp Set.  



And don't forget we still have all these great offers this week






Have you ever wanted to join, but have been waiting for the right time?

Yes, then now is that time.  With our great Signing up offer



and finally theres only two weeks left of the retiring list, and this list is getting smaller and smaller by the day.  The retiring products are selling out fast and once they've gone thats it.







shop now

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi thanks for dropping by and having a look at my blog. Your comments are always appreciated. Hugs. Lisa x