Monday, May 05, 2014

Just got to love ......

My kids.  

Hi everyone.  Hope you're having a great day.  A few weeks ago I had a birthday, and my lovely kids made me some cards.

I was banished from my own craft room, whilst they ransacked my craft stash to create their works of art.  

They both made stunning easel cards, using the big shot and our gorgeous framelits.  

My daughter used chocolate chip and tangerine tango. Tom used night of navy, Bermuda bay and dsp.  Both stamped and distressed and glued to the max.  

Here's. the results. 






I just love them to bits and they are proudly displayed in my craft room.

If you would like to learn to make these or any other kind of card, why not come along to my craft days .
All the products used can be purchased through my online shop.

Have a great day.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi thanks for dropping by and having a look at my blog. Your comments are always appreciated. Hugs. Lisa x