Monday, May 26, 2014

Be the difference - Stampin Up! style ..........

Hi Guys,  Hope today finds you happy and well.

Its been a busy week here again, with lots of birthdays and a new birth.  So over the next few days I have lots to share.

Firstly, last weekend I was lucky enough to be able to go to Stampin Up! Regional Training in Telford.

I went with my good friend Sandra and met up with other team mates and friends.  Its a really great day and an amazing opportunity.

We were asked to make ourselves a name badge - something that reflects us personally.  And also a card or a scrapbook page.

Here's my Scrapbook Page.

The theme was Be The Difference.  


This is my memories of Convention last year.  I had a great time then and wanted my team mates to know how much it meant to be there.


And lastly here was my name badge.



I had an amazing day meeting old friends and new.  Gained lots of inspiration and some gorgeous new products.  

If you would like to become a Stampin Up Demo I would love to welcome you to my team.  For more details click here

These are the products I used to create both projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi thanks for dropping by and having a look at my blog. Your comments are always appreciated. Hugs. Lisa x