Thursday, August 29, 2013

Autumn/Winter Launch ........... are you invited??

Hi guys

Where has the time gone.  Since joining Stampin Up, I have seen the launch of the New Catalogue and now it is almost time to launch the Autumn/Winter collection.  I can honestly tell you that it is amazing, there is not ONE thing in there I want.  That's because I want IT ALL.  

The ideas are inspiring, the kits outstanding and the colours for Christmas, fall and halloween are divine.  From the Designer Series Papers, to complete kits to make projects.  Stamp sets, dies and much more, there is nothing that I know I wouldn't use.  I would use it all.  Have I wet your appetite?  

I have been lucky enough to get my hands on a few of the goodies from this launch and have been busy making samples to show you .......... there will be sneek peaks on my blog from Monday 2nd September.  Check back and keep looking ........... I guarantee you'll love it.

Anyway in order to let as many of my friends know about these products I have been busy making invites to send out to a personal viewing.  Have you received one in the post?  If so please let me know if you will be coming, and during which time slot.

There will be lots to see and lots of stuff to make and take. 

The invites I made were all from the gorgeous and subtle 2013/15 In colour range and I have used the same colour ink pad on the cardstock.  I used Baked Brown Sugar, and Pistachio Pudding to start (as you can see below) but made some in each of the other 3 colours. 








I used the Very Vintage Wheel to stamp, along with the OH Hello stamp set.  To finish off I made a trim at the bottom with the Scallop Edge Punch.  I just love them.  So look out in your letterbox, you may just be lucky enough to receive one.  If you don't get one and would like to come take a look at the goodies on show, drop me an email, and I can send you the details.

Hugs

Lisa x

1 comment:

  1. gorgeous cards lisa.the designs and colours are beautiful :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi thanks for dropping by and having a look at my blog. Your comments are always appreciated. Hugs. Lisa x