Thursday, January 08, 2015

Caravan of Love



Hi everyone.

Do you ever have times when someone does something so kind for you and doesn't want anything in return.  You know those small random acts of kindness that make such a difference.

A couple of days ago this happened to our family.  I had asked lots of people for help in many official departments, and everyone had rudely refused.  Then on asking a local business they stepped in and helped.  Not their job, not in their remit, but as an act of kindness they helped, and in return wanted nothing.  Wow.  I was very touched and extremely moved.

I wanted to show my appreciation, so of course I turned to my craft.  (Oh and a couple of nice bottles of wine for them).

I sat and made this card using the new love stack in the Spring Summer catalogue.  And I love it.











How cute is that.

Don't forget if you would like a copy of the new catalogue and the Sale-a-Bration brochure just email, text or pm me on Facebook.

Have a great day, and don't forget just one small act of kindness can make such a difference.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi thanks for dropping by and having a look at my blog. Your comments are always appreciated. Hugs. Lisa x