Thursday, November 06, 2014

Moonlight ...........



Stampin Up! White Christmas

Morning everyone

Is not just for Christmas.

As you guys know I am loving this set and have been really enjoying playing with it.  Over the years I have taken a few moonlit walks in the snow and the trees take on a kind of ghostly appearance set against the snow and I have always wanted to recreate that.

So yesterday I got out my sponges, ink pads and stamps and set to work.

Here's the result.





Ingredients Used:

Stampin UP Whisper white cardstock
Stampin Up Night of Navy Ink
Stampin UP Pool Party Ink
Stampin Up Soft Sky Ink
Stampin UP Smoky Slate
Stayzon Tuxedo Black Ink
Stampin Up White Christmas Stamp Set (Trees)
Stampin Up Confetti Stars Punch 
Stampin UP Silver Glimmer Paper

All of these ingredients can be found in my shop .... so hop over now and get started.  I would love to see your creations.



shop now


STAMPIN UP WEEKLY DEALS

Don't forget the deals changed yesterday.  There is some really gorgeous papers, and lots more besides.

http://www2.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ItemList.aspx?categoryid=3068


Have a lovely day.  Have something different to show you tomorrow.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi thanks for dropping by and having a look at my blog. Your comments are always appreciated. Hugs. Lisa x