Monday, October 27, 2014

Morning Crunchies

How are you all today?  Ive had a very busy weekend, a great class on Saturday and then meeting a customer yesterday for a commissioned order.

The kids are on half term this week, such a shame its grey and dull here in Somerset.

Many of you have commented on Facebook or on my blog about the lovely table setting that I did for Convention.  Thank you.

The basis of the setting was the lovely Letterpress stamp set.  I loved this stamp set from the moment I saw it in the autumn/winter catalogue.  Its so clean and simple yet timelessly elegant.

So this week I will be featuring five cards that have used this gorgeous set.

In today's post:


  • Clearance Rack
  • Many Merry Stars and Autumn/Winter Supplement
  • Letterpress Day 1




But first some news:





Places to check ............. have you checked the Clearance Rack lately.  There are some truly awesome deals there .......... lots of Halloween and Christmas stock.  Gorgeous papers, cardstock and much much more.  Some lovely kits from last year's Autumn/Winter supplement.  So if you missed them last year why not grab them this year.

But hurry these things never stay for very long and once they've gone thats it.

HERES THE LINK TO THE CLEARANCE RACK.

So grab your coffee and go have a browse.

And even more exciting than that ..............


We have a new Autumn/winter Supplement.  And there are just so many divine and gorgeous projects featured in it.  I can't wait to show you.  Super super cute.

Here's the link to the supplement.







Isn't that Star just super super cute.  I love it so much.  Its from the Many Merry Stars Kit.  You get 26 Stars in Total for just £24.95.  All cut and ready for you to assemble.  The kit includes everything you need to decorate them too.  





But please hurry.  Because once this kit is sold out they are not producing any more. 


Anyway on to today's card

Letterpress Day 1



I love the clean and simple lines of this set and love the colours.  Today I have used Lost Lagoon, Pear Pizzazz, and Pool Party.

I have matted and layered Lost lagoon, Whisper white and some All is Calm DSP.

I have also created my own DSP by using the snowflake stamps in all three colours.  This piece is behind the DSP.

The sentiment is in a lovely font and to finish off I added some beautiful sparkly sequins.  I loathe sequins normally but I have to say I have been well and truly won over with this box of beauties from Stampin UP!

Hope you like it.

Bigs hugs











No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi thanks for dropping by and having a look at my blog. Your comments are always appreciated. Hugs. Lisa x