Thursday, October 30, 2014

Frosted sequins ............

Morning Crunchies.

As promised today I have day 4 of the Letterpress week to show you.

Today is a very clean and simple card, but I think its really beautiful.

I have used the frame from the Letterpress set and stamped it in Night of Navy.  I have stamped the sentiment in Pool Part.  Don't you love the contrast.

I have added frosted sequins to the frame artwork to give it some sparkle.


The Base of the card is Night of Navy, with a Pool Party matt and then the whisper white stamped layer.

Tomorrow I will be showing you the last of my five designs.

But don't panic, theres lots more inspiration coming up.

Big hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi thanks for dropping by and having a look at my blog. Your comments are always appreciated. Hugs. Lisa x