Friday, October 10, 2014

Eleanor gots around .....


Hi guys. Sorry today's post is so late..... But I've been super busy.  

What have you guys been doing?  I'd love to know.  You can always chat with me in the comments below.  

Anyway. Today's card is using the so versatile everything Eleanor,  I'm so glad I finally caved in and got this gorgeous set.  

I especially love the flourish. It looks so cool with a few well placed itty accent flowers and a great sentiment.

Today's sentiment is from the lovely A Round array set.  Lots of cute sentiments in a cute circle.  

  In this one I popped the sentiment onto the flourish.  Again I am loving crumb cake and chocolate chip.  

My ladies in class and my online customers are loving these as well.  

And today I've also been playing with another cute combination.  Island indigo and cherry cobbler, plus a little bit of silver sparkle.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi thanks for dropping by and having a look at my blog. Your comments are always appreciated. Hugs. Lisa x