Saturday, October 11, 2014

Curvy keepsakes for a little star

Hi everyone

Again I'm so late. Sorry.

Done the food shopping, walked dogs etc etc. sometimes life is just hectic.

Anyway a couple of days ago I had the pleasure in meeting one of my team for coffee.

What were we celebrating?  Firstly it was her birthday.

Secondly she had promoted so I had a gorgeous little something for her.

This lovely stamped crumb cake curvy keepsake box.  How cute is that.



And this lovely little card.


So congratulations to Shelley for achieving Bronze 2 I'm so proud of you.

What was inside the box?  Well I'm sorry I can't tell you.  Every team member who promotes with me gets a pressure and I'd hate to spoil the surprise.

If you'd like to join my team and get £130 of goods for £99, along with a free pack of designer series paper free every month for six months then head over to my join my team page and find out how to become part of my ever growing team.

Not only do you get rewarded each time you promote, but you get a lovely started pack from me designed to help you get going.

Have a great one.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi thanks for dropping by and having a look at my blog. Your comments are always appreciated. Hugs. Lisa x