Thursday, August 07, 2014

Pretty in pink

Hi everyone.

I thought I would share something a little bit different today.

I recently got asked to make a commission piece ........... a mobile for a baby's cot.  The brief was pink and butterflies.

Ok ........... now I knew just the papers I wanted to use ........ they are from my other stash ... not Stampin Up and I knew they would look divine.

So firstly I made the circle rings for the top.  Three sets of them.

Then I set about cutting the butterflies ........... I of course used a butterfly die, this one just happens to be a recently retired SU one.   I can assure you its one that I am not getting rid off.

So do you want to see.

The top

It hanging ....... a full shot

 Close up of all the layers

An even closer shot

 and again.

It was so pretty, and I am really pleased to say my client loved it.  

I have done one of these previously in Stampin Up Brights.  It was really pretty.  If you would like to see, click here.


Although this die is retired you could use lots of the other lovely punches and dies we sell to make this gorgeous mobile.

If you would like to order one and you live in the uk why not give me a call or email me to place your order.  They cost £20 plus P&P

Have a great day.

Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi thanks for dropping by and having a look at my blog. Your comments are always appreciated. Hugs. Lisa x