Wednesday, August 06, 2014

One Card, three techniques ......

Hi everyone

In todays post


  • One card, three techniques

Do you remember the lovely Zentangle technique which I shared with you earlier in the week?   
(If you missed it you can click above and you will be taken to the post)

I loved the doodling on this technique but wanted to add a bit more ........ so how about some paper tearing, and some heat embossing.  Yep all three on one card.

The card base for this one is an A5 base which is very popular in the UK.

I have used the lovely blended Bloom Stamp set. 


Firstly I stamped the image in versamark and then heat embossed with clear power.

Then I stamped the image on very vanilla and got down to some doodling,


love the way the flower came out.  It had to be fuzzy cut, as there is no punch for this one.


next I stamped the image on very vanilla several times on only coloured in tiny bits.


Before tearing the card stock to the shape I really wanted.

I finished off the inside with the stamp again in Momento ink.

The sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Sentiments and is stamped onto the small oval and layered onto the large oval punch.  I have edged the layers with my Stamp N Write Marker in basic black.

To finish I added three of the flowers from the Itty Bitty Punch Pack 2014 which have been sponged in basic black and then finished with pearls in the centre.

Have a great day and I hope you find some time to get creative.  Don't forget I would love to see what you make, so why not leave a comment in the box with a link to your projects inspired by this.


Hugs



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi thanks for dropping by and having a look at my blog. Your comments are always appreciated. Hugs. Lisa x