Monday, August 25, 2014

Memories of those special days made extra special with Stampin Up ......

Hi guys, I have something extra special to show you today made using Stampin Up products

In this post:

  • Memories of those special days
  • Short and Sweet
  • Big Shot, Big Deals

Many years ago I lived in Cornwall, for a while and at that time my kids needed a Nanny, to sit with them during the summer holidays.

I was lucky enough to find a lovely young lady called Sammy, who my kids adored,  she's a star.

Anyway many years later the lovely Sammy has got married and had a little one of her own.

Here's what I made her to celebrate her wedding

The outside box.  Crumb cake stamped in early espresso using the gorgeous Hardwood background stamp.  I made the lovely tag from crumb cake, sponged the edges.  The cute flowers are made using the itty bitty punches.  

Gift Box in Crumbcake, stamped in hardwood from Stampin Up

Stampin Up Crumb cake card and Designer Series Paper


Inside was a matchbox.  A very long matchbox, but how cute.  This is covered in some retired DSP from last Christmas.  (This book has used up left overs from two now retired stacks. - never chuck these things away, they always come in handy)

Matchbox drawer using Stampin Up products

The sentiment on the tags and the box and the book are from a retired wedding set.  I borrowed these from my friend Sandra, as hey said just the perfect thing.

The drawer pulls out with the aid of the lovely antique button.   The box is nearly 7" long and just over 4" wide, and an inch deep.  

Mini album using Crumb Cake from Stampin Up

Here's the front and side of the mini album that goes inside.

Stampin UP Designer Series Papers make this so cute

showing all the lovely pages with their gorgeous colours

Stampin Up products make great mini albumns

and here's how the accordion pages pull out.  Each side has 7 photo/jouranal sections when fully extended.  

This was so lovely to make and I know that Sammy adores it.

Its so nice to be able to make something so personal, and to make someone special smile.  I love my job and I love what I do, and days like that just make it even better.

Talking of loving what I do:

SHORT AND SWEET


Don't miss out on this amazing offer.  You get 50% free.  Yep, thats right, spend £99 and get £150 of goodies of your choice.  Its a win, win situation, and one not to be missed.

The risk, why there is none.  Its a bit like joining the a great crafting club.  You get discount every time you purchase.  Your initial £99 covers you for six months membership.  Its great, with absolutely nothing to loose and everything to gain.

Go on, give me a call and start your Stampin UP membership today.


Stampin UP Short and Sweet Offer.  Join my Team today


Want to know more or would like to join my team.  I welcome everyone, hobby demos, personal shoppers, those who want to purchase for friends and family and those more serious about having a business.  Its great fun, a great way to get discount of your craft products and you've nothing to loose, its risk free, and you get 50% free.  Win, win.

CLICK HERE TO JOIN OR FIND OUT MORE



BIG SHOT, BIG DEALS, small amount of time left

PURCHASE YOUR BIG SHOT BUNDLE OFFER TODAY





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi thanks for dropping by and having a look at my blog. Your comments are always appreciated. Hugs. Lisa x