Wednesday, August 27, 2014

just walking in the rain and the ................... sun (hopefully)




Morning everyone.  How are you?  Sorry I didn't post yesterday, but I was out and about with the kids and the dogs, and then I was with the lovely Nicky last night playing with the wonderful new products from the new annual catalogue.  

Anyway I was up early again this morning, and have walked the dogs.  This is part of our walk along the river.  It was taken on Saturday morning and the colours in the hedgerows and along the river bank are so pretty.  They remind me of the lovely colours shown above.  There are hues of orange and reds and pinks in the foliage along the banks.  I find the walks very relaxing.  They give me time to reflect as well as plan my next creative project.




With these colours in mind, here's a sneaky peak of something I am working on at the moment.

Its made using a single stamp set, and a matching punch, alongside a set of framelits.


You will be able to see the finished item tomorrow.  Any ideas as to what set I am using?

Anyway its Wednesday again, which means that its time for a new set of weekly deals.  There are some great bargains to be had this time ............



Check out the gold and silver foil.  Amazing value.  Perfect for Christmas.  

Want to create texture in your backgrounds then what about these two sets of embossing folders.  Super cute.  

And tape it .......... I love this set.  Its super super cute.

Here's a simple project using this fab stamp set. 



How about the cute heart framelits.  Get ready for Valentines and weddings etc with this great set at a great price.  You could create a nesting hearts card using lots of layers of DSP.  Would love to see what you come up with.


Don't forget the two great deals ending this week.


just click the link above



BIG SHOT AND BIG DEALS
don't forget about the great deals in this promotion.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi thanks for dropping by and having a look at my blog. Your comments are always appreciated. Hugs. Lisa x