Thursday, August 28, 2014

I got a thank you card .........

Hi everyone.  How are you today?  Me, I'm ok.  Just about to pop out and walk the dogs, then off into the craft room to play.  Read on down and you will see why.... there is so much exciting news today.

In this post:


  • Ali's Thank You Card
  • Christmas is coming -
  • Hostess Special Offer

Ali's Thank You Card.

Thank you Ali for your lovely card ........  I always send out thank you cards to all my customers.  I think its important to thank people.  Even as a child I wrote my thank you letters.

So imagine how touched I was to receive this lovely 8 x 8 work of art.  Its absolutely stunning.

Ali has used the gorgeous Swallowtail butterfly, maksed over it and then used En- Francais and the Happy Watercolour sets to create this stunning card.  It has pride of place in my craft room.


The gorgeous butterfly has been coloured with our lovely new Blendabilities pens.  Isn't it gorgeous and with some much depth and tone.  Love it.  

Thank you Ali.

CHRISTMAS IS COMING


Yes, it is.  I know you don't want to think about it yet, its still only August (Just).  But it is coming, and to help you guys get your crafting for Christmas sorted we've launched our new autumn/winter brochure today.  
Am I excited, am I ever!!!  Christmas and Crafting.  Two of my most favourite things.

 The front cover followed by some sneaky peaks

Oooh lovey little gift boxes

Baubles and sentiments and much more

Icy Blue and lovely washi tapes.

Curious, want to see more ...... I know you do, so heres the link so you can download it ....




If you would like a paper copy then please email or call me and I will be happy to send you out a copy free of charge.
Keep watching the blog for more ideas and makes using the lovely new winter products.
and as if that wasn't enough


HOSTESS SPECIAL OFFER

Would you like to be able to own an exclusive stamp set, that money just can't buy?  Yep, me too.
Well here is your opportunity.  For all orders, either single or combined in a workshop, over £200 you can earn the Good Greetings free stamp set.  Yes Free.  Thats in addition to the free hostess credit you already get.


So for instance if your party total sales reached £250 you would get £40 free to hostess credit to spend plus this free stamp set.   Wow, and you've had great fun crafting with your friends as well.  Whats not to love.  

So come on, anyone who would love me to come and do a workshop in their area please give me a call or email me and we can fix a date.

But don't forget this offer isn't around for ever, its only available until 31st October, so what are you waiting for ....... give me a call and book your workshop today.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi thanks for dropping by and having a look at my blog. Your comments are always appreciated. Hugs. Lisa x