Monday, August 18, 2014

Happy Monday to you ......



Hi guys.  So it's Monday already,  I've had such a fab weekend, spent some lovely quality time with my family.


My gorgeous daughter and I. 


And my fur babies

 And how cute is this.

A complete swan family on our dog walk.  dad swan was just to the right of this picture

 Close up of cygnets.




We've been on great dog walks, had a lovely relaxed lunch at a local historical house and then a movie night.  Fab. Oh and I managed a little bit of crafting.

So what did I get up to?  

Well I made some gorgeous giant tea light boxes.

I made several of them, and changed the ribbons each time.  They're just waiting for their gift tags.  

The papers are now retired from Stampin Up, but I loved the way they look.


All these are wrapped with our gorgeous chevron ribbon


And these are with our vanilla cotton ribbon and our seam binding. Awesome. 

I'd love to say I designed these boxes, but they are based on a design by my friend Sam.  I hope she approves of my Case of her project.

Have a great day.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi thanks for dropping by and having a look at my blog. Your comments are always appreciated. Hugs. Lisa x