Saturday, August 02, 2014

A big card and a big deal

Morning everyone.  How are you.  Wow, did you guys hear the rain last night, terrible, but my tomatoes are doing a happy dance, rain water ..... they look all perky this morning.

In todays post

  • CARD FOR MY DAD
  • BIG OFFER 


CARD FOR MY DAD

Anyway today's card took me a whole day to create.  Its for my Dad, Francis, and I wanted to create something special.  I knew I wanted to use the reflection technique, I also knew I wanted to use the Traveller set, and I wanted to create a picture.

Boy you should see the mess I made in the craft room.  That lovely grid paper that SU sells is covered in trial runs ........ six to be exact.  Couldn't get it right ........ trees in the wrong place, perspective was all wrong ........ each time I started again ........ it was in my head, so it was going to be on paper ........

Anyway lots of paper and coffee later here is the finished result.


First I stamped the Train from the Traveller Set

The the trees from the Lovely as a Tree set which was double stamped


Then I worked out where the pond was and did the two reflections, the train and the trees


Then I stamped in my gorgeous clouds in soft sky.

lastly I water coloured with my classic ink pads and watercolour pen, blending in grass and hills, creating train tracks and shadows.    


And of course giving lots of colour and depth to the pond with all the gorgeous blues and greens we have

The inside was matt and layered like the front.  Soft sky onto Early Espresso.  I am loving this colour combo.  

I hope you like it.............. he loved it ....



BIG OFFER


So whats the big deal?

Well it's the wonderful and very useful Big Shot.  

Stampin UP are giving you the opportunity to purchase one of these amazing machines together with a FREE Stamp and Die cutting bundle.  

This is an amazing offer and could save you as much as £47.50 (depending on which bundle you choose).  

If that isn't good enough, there are 5 bundles to choose from and you can buy the rest at a 15% discount.  How cool is that?

So if you haven't got your big shot and are wanting one, now is the time to buy.

If you have got your big shot and want some new dies and stamps then now is the time to buy.

Whats more one of the bundles features one of the new stamp sets from autumn/winter catalogue (which is not launched until the end of August).  Yep its a sneaky peak and you get have it too.  



I am loving this set, and it has somehow slipped into my basket.  Ooops



And don't forget this is only available until the end of August.


Don't forget all the above items are available just click the lovely link below.

shop now



Card entered into the following challenges

addictedtostamps-challenge.blogspot.com.au challenge-106-anything-goes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi thanks for dropping by and having a look at my blog. Your comments are always appreciated. Hugs. Lisa x