Wednesday, July 09, 2014

You can take your shirt off .................

Or you blouse if you prefer.

Morning everyone.  How are you today?

I didn't post yesterday as I was elbow deep in beautiful designer Series papers and glues creating a special book......... but thats for next week.  You really don't want to miss it.

Anyway thanks to everyone who has stopped by the blog recently and liked it, or who has left comments.  It always means so much to read them and I try and answer each and every one.  I feel really lucky I have an extremely talented bunch of virtual friends out there.

Talking of talented bunch, sadly the girls at Dragonfly have decided that due to the move in premises they won't be continuing on a Thursday anymore, so my last visit was the last one.  I am so sad as a really have enjoyed meeting everyone.

On a lighter note ....... They are continuing on a Wednesday evening at 7.30pm in Community Hall in Cullompton if anyone wants to go along.  Take whatever you are working on and we look forward to having coffee and a chat with you.

So the last project we did was SHIRTS and BLOUSES

We used the brights designer series paper stack and got snipping and sticking and this is what we came up with.

Temping Turquoise

Tangerine Tango Mens Shirt with Hankerchief

 Daffodil Delight Ladies Blouse

 Rich Razzleberry with Hanky in pocket

Old olive with decorated pocket

 and pacific point with buttons


Melon Mambo ladies blouse with ribbon trim






Don't they just look fantastic.

It was a great day, and I am looking forward to spending many a happy evening crafting with the ladies at their new premises.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi thanks for dropping by and having a look at my blog. Your comments are always appreciated. Hugs. Lisa x