Friday, July 18, 2014

Traveller reflection ....... what would you like to see this turned into?

Hi everyone.

I have been playing in the craft room again and am really adoring this wonderful set.  Its so versatile. But I particularly love the boat and the train.

I used the reflection technique again to create this gorgeous picture.  

At the moment it is just a flat uncut piece of card with the stamped image on it.

My question to you guys today is

WHAT KIND OF CARD WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE THIS TURNED INTO?

I would love it if you would leave you suggestions at the bottom of my post.

When I have a few I will pick one and turn this into that particular card.

Perhaps you have a special occasion that you need a card for .......... suggest how you would like it used and I may well send it to you.




Reflection technique recipe:

Boat from Traveller Stamp Set

Tangello Twist Stamp N Write Marker - to do the orange colouring with

Lost Lagoon Ink pad

Water Colour Pen

Black Stayzon Ink Pad

Stampa Ma Jig


to do this technique:

Stamp your first image onto your card base (Where you want the top image to be)

Next stamp the image onto your plastic sheet from the stampa ma jig.

Turn this image over and line up under your stamped image - ideally they should be touching at the point of reflection

Then rub the back of the plastic sheet evenly all over the image so that the ink is transferred to your card stock.

Using your Stamp n Write marker colour in the orange areas and blend with the blender pen.

Then using the Lost Lagoon ink pad, squeeze pad together before opening to create puddle of ink on lid.  Take you water colour pen, and pick up a little of the diluted ink at a time and create the sea.

Leave to dry.

When finished you will have a gorgeous reflection.



Have a great day.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi thanks for dropping by and having a look at my blog. Your comments are always appreciated. Hugs. Lisa x