Saturday, July 19, 2014

Pinkies Blog Hop - Tape It ........

page3image22360
Thank you for joining us on another Pinkies Blog Hop! We're showcasing lots of gorgeous projects using products from the new Stampin' Up!® Annual Catalogue. Simply use the buttons at the end of each post to keep hopping.


TAPE IT.

When I saw this set in the catalogue I have to confess that I wasn't a great fan.  I didn't like Washi Tape much, so why would I like this.  Oh boy, have I ever changed my mind.  

I love the fact that It is so versatile, that I can create different looks by varying how it is stamped, with which colours it is stamped and with what other stamps and punches I team it with.  Its a great main feature or just a little added extra.


So here it is stamped with Mossy Meadow and Hello Honey.  An elegant Butterfly has been punched out and distressed with Mossy Meadow along with some of the gorgeous new flowers from the Itty Bitty Punch pack this year.  Finished off with a few pearls and the lovely new sentiment from the Say Something Stamp Set.  So cute.


Hello honey and Lost lagoon, are such a divine colour combination.  Again a simple Say Something sentiment and a few flowers to finish off.


You can even stamp inside to match.


Has anyone spotted the two deliberate errors yet?

No, thats good.

I loved doing these two cute cards and hope that you have enjoyed them.  Don't forget all items can be purchased from my shop, just click the link in the left hand side bar.

Not a follower yet, then please join me by clicking the link in the right hand side bar.

If you would like a copy of my newsletter then please fill in the link and I will be in touch shortly.

Lastly don't forget the new Blendabilities club that starts soon.  

Don't forget just follow the arrows, so if you missed someone you can go backwards or you can go forwards to see the next project.

Happy hopping.

Sending big hugs your way.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi thanks for dropping by and having a look at my blog. Your comments are always appreciated. Hugs. Lisa x