Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Hello to all my lovely followers out there in blogland.  I hope that you are all well today.

Its a bit cooler here today, and we had some rain overnight ..... my tomatoes are really loving an extra dash of water - Its the first time I've grown tomatoes ......... the colour is somewhat inspiring me .... but more on that another day ........




So what did you do at the weekend ...................

It was the last Saturday of the month and that meant that my two classes ran on Saturday.  It was so hot, i'm surprised we didn't melt, but it was good fun.  

Anyway here are the six cards that were made during the One Sheet Wonder Class.  It is an A4 one sheet wonder and I got my inspiration from the lovely Mae.  Thank you Mae.

We used Blushing Bride, pear pizzaz and early espresso for our colours and the lovely Polka Dot Pieces stamp set.








In this class you get 4 sheets of A4 card stock and three co-ordinating sheets of A5 card stock.  If you want to join in the class you can order it via email :  craftybirdlisa@gmail.com and will I happily send the instructions and kit to you.  The cost for the Class is £10 plus (P&P)

This was the morning class.  Check back later in the week to see the afternoon class.  The two classes combine using the same stamp set.  



A while ago I put a post up and in that post shared a giveaway with you guys.  All that had to happen was the blog had to reach 250 followers and my Facebook page 250 likes.  Please remember to also press save in the drop down menu when liking my Facebook page.


www.facebook.com/crunchiecraftsindependantstampinupdemonstrator

Anyway we are really close, only 55 followers needed here and less than 20 likers on my Facebook page.

As soon as this happens a winner will be picked, and the book will be personalised with the lucky winners initials and it will be popped in the post.  So what are you waiting for.

Notebook giveaway at 250 followers on this blog and Facebook







Looking forward to giving this lovely book away.

Have a great day.  Hugs  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi thanks for dropping by and having a look at my blog. Your comments are always appreciated. Hugs. Lisa x