Thursday, July 17, 2014

CASE ............ from Stampin UP Catalogue 2014


There are lots of things I love about getting hold of a new catalogue.  

Not least is getting to look at all the lovely new products, choosing my wish list, then whittling it down a bit, then adding a bit more ....... you know what I mean I am sure.

But did you ever think about all the lovely pictures and ideas that are contained in this great book.

Have you ever looked at a picture in the catalogue and thought, hey, i'd like to do that.

Well you can.  You can CASE it.  Copy and Share Everything.

As long as you give credit for the idea, try and change it a bit, thats exactly what the ideas are there for.  To inspire you to get creative.

On page 145 there is a very simple and cute Thank you card at the top of the page.

This is a CASE of that card.

I have changed it up slightly



First I did a watercolour wash, using my classic ink pads and watercolour pen.  These is such a simple yet amazing technique.


Once dry I then stamped in the same colour ink with my Sentiment.  This is from the Feel Goods Stamp set.  

The two colours I have used are Temping Turquoise and Rose Red.

I think these are very pretty, yet quick and easy to make.

So what project would you like to see me case from the book.

Let me know and I will have a go.

As always your comments are appreciated and I will try and answer everyone.

Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi thanks for dropping by and having a look at my blog. Your comments are always appreciated. Hugs. Lisa x