Friday, June 27, 2014

Where has the month gone .....................

Wow, I can't believe that the month has nearly gone.  There is only 3 days of it left.

Yes thats right 3.

So with that in mind.........  Have you ......


  • got all the products you wanted from the retiring list?  (Still some available but be quick)



  • joined up for the £50 offer.  (Whats not to love about this one - you get £55 of products and gorgeous gifts from me too1)





If you've answered No to any of those, then be quick and don't miss out.

Anyway todays post is showing a way to use up my retiring Designer Series Papers.

I have made this lovely notebook and card - (for one my new downlines)  I really enjoy making the, and love seeing what the ladies (or gents) do with them.

Its has been left fairly plain so that it can decorated with all the lovely new products they have got on the way.

The paper here is from Retro Fresh.

How cute is this card.  There are lots of layers on this one.  Some have been made with retiring framelits.  Can you spot them?

I am so pleased to say tho, that the banner framelits are in the new catalogue.  Just love the Perfect Pennants stamp set and those On Film framelits.


Have you got your catalogue yet?  No!  Do you want one.  Yes, then please get in touch.


Also don't forget about the lovely craft sale that I am hosting on Saturday.  Details are on my Facebook page.


And please if you have expressed an interest in joining for £50, don't leave it till its too late.  Do it now, you won't regret it.


Its risk free, with loads and loads to gain.  I have made lifelong friends, learnt new skills, become part of an amazing group of crafters and earnt along the way.  






shop now

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi thanks for dropping by and having a look at my blog. Your comments are always appreciated. Hugs. Lisa x