Sunday, June 15, 2014

Modern Medley Fathers Day - Part 1 - Stampin Up

Hi everyone. I hope today finds you well and happy.

Here in the UK its Fathers Day.  And I am lucky enough to have had the honour to make four Fathers Day cards this year.

This is the first

Its a shirt card.  The initial on he pocket is "p"

The gorgeous papers are from the Modern Medley Designer Series Paper stack.

And the buttons are from the Neutrals buttons collection.

I really enjoyed making this one.

I'd like to thank my lovely Aussie Friend Sandie for showing me this. 



Check back tomorrow for another one.

Don't forget this lovely paper is on the Retired list and is selling out fast.  So if you want some you best order soon.  Oh yes, its also on the weekly deals this week.  


Don't forget all the lovely offer we have or the new products

You can find these all by going to the store by clicking the link below





shop now

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi thanks for dropping by and having a look at my blog. Your comments are always appreciated. Hugs. Lisa x