Monday, June 02, 2014

Crunchie Crafts ........... Happy Days, # Stampin Up, #www.facebook.com/crunchiecrafts

Hi everyone.  I hope that you had a great weekend.

For those of you who follow me on Facebook, you will know that I had a great day yesterday just being with the family.

It reminded me that there are lots of those memories stored on my computer or my phone, and that it was about time I did something with them.

So I asked on my Facebook account earlier if any of you had any idea what I was making.  How many of you are friends with Crunchie Crafts on Facebook.  No, then please pop over and like the page, simply click the icon in the side bar.

Here's the picture.


Can you guess?

But before I reveal what I was making, can you spot all the lovely Stampin Up goodies that are being used.  I love being a demonstrator and being  able to get my products at discounted prices.  Its brilliant and there is always so much inspiration about that being creative is always possible.


So with that in mind I wanted to remind you about our SIGN AND SAVE offer.    This is an amazing way to become a demonstrator.  I'd love it if you joined and became a team member.  It's so much fun and the team are amazing.  Whats more you get great discount on all your crafting products.    Want to know more then go to my page

All the information about joining is there, and you can click the link to the joining form.  Its so easy and I can't wait to welcome you.

Anyway, where were we?

Oh now I remember, have  you guessed yet?  Don't you just love the papers.  They are of course " "Retro Fresh" from the Spring Catalogue.  Don't forget these will be retiring at the end of the month, so if you want them you best hurry.  When they've gone they've gone.

So what is it ......... ok, its actually a scrapbook page, but done inside the back of a canvas frame.  The picture was taken during our holiday in January and brings back such happy memories.

By using the back of the frame, the recessed area gave me the perfect place to start my project.


I cut and matted the inside of the frame and then covered the outer edges.  (I have to say the back is as neat as the front - although not as pretty!)



Don't you just love the lettering.  Unfortunately these Bigz dies are retiring at the end of the month, and they are selling out fast, so if you want your's you know what to do.  That's it head over to the online shop and place your order.  Really, once they've gone that's it.  I'd hate for you to miss out. 

There's even pretty diamante mickey mouse heads dotted about, I of course used our basic jewels to do these.  They're just so cute.


and these gorgeous flowers to finish the frame off.

I used various punches including the Chevron Punch, The Petit Petals, and two circle punches.  All of which are available in the current catalogue.  The flowers above were made using the New Spiral Flower Bigz die.  They are adorable and so easy to make with this die.

I hope you like the page, and I have inspired you to dig out some of those happy memories and give it a go.


shop now

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi thanks for dropping by and having a look at my blog. Your comments are always appreciated. Hugs. Lisa x