Tuesday, June 03, 2014

A sad farewell to some of my favourite products and hello to two new friends

Hi guys,

Have you been checking the retiring stock list.  No,  ooops

It's going so fast.  The retiring in - colours - Gunball Green, Summer Starfruit, Raspberry Ripple, Midnight Muse and Primrose Petals will all be gone soon.  


Thats those lovely colours you can see pictured above.  Do you already own them?  Do you want to have them in your collection?

YES

Then don't delay head over to the shop.




It's really sad that some of our favourites  have to go, but hey, there will be lots of yummy new stuff.  I promise.



On a happier note I would like to welcome two new members to my Team.  The lovely Sharon and the wonderful Shelley.

Hi Ladies.  

Both these ladies have taken advantage of the wonderful SIGN and SAVE offer



Everyone who joins my team gets a gift from me


Could this be your gift?



shop now

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi thanks for dropping by and having a look at my blog. Your comments are always appreciated. Hugs. Lisa x