Friday, May 09, 2014

two little birds

Hi guys.

I hope this finds you well and that you have managed a little "Crafty" time.

Today's card was made for a member of my Team - The Crafting Birds.

Sharon is lovely and has worked really hard and is making great progress so, I thought I would send her some love in a card.

I used my favourite Bird Builder Punch, the Fresh Prints paper stack and some ribbon to create this lovely card to congratulate her on her achievements.



The base of the card is the gorgeous Real Red card stock and the sentiment from the Loving Thoughts set is also stamped and distressed in real red.

The birds were punched in the Fresh Prints paper and layered onto the Angled Tag, punched using our fantastic Tag Punch and then finished off with real red ribbon.

Don't forget all these products and many more are available from my 





Have a great day. 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi thanks for dropping by and having a look at my blog. Your comments are always appreciated. Hugs. Lisa x