Friday, May 16, 2014

Extra special offers from Stampin UP!

Hi Just a quick post today to remind you that it's that time of the week again when Stampin Up launches its new weekly deals

These are current products at very special prices for one week only.  So what are you waiting for, go on grab yours.

This week there are some absolute bargains to be had on the gorgeous Garden Gingham papers and the Soho Subway.  Both of which I have used and showed you in the blog.

Garden Gingham was used on a memory book here

and

Soho subway was used on my winning entry last year in the Convention competition.  You can see it here









And secondly don't forget to hurry up and order so that you get your free Polymer stamp set, on all orders over £60.  I can tell you that the Sans and stripes set has already gone.  So there are only three left to choose from.

I wasn't quick enough either, but I am ordering this week.  The lovely papers will be on my list, as I don't want to miss out on these prices or my free sets.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi thanks for dropping by and having a look at my blog. Your comments are always appreciated. Hugs. Lisa x