Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Anne's Mickey and Minnie Birthday - using Stampin UP products

Is was a family member's birthday last week, and although one of the older members of the family, she is definitely one of the youngest at heart.

Her favourite place on earth ......... why Disneyland Florida, of course.  Its a great place to let that inner child be free.

Anyway, what better way to bring a smile to her face than with two of her favourite characters.

Mickey and Minnie

The card is a flat card, but with two easel toppers.  This meant we could write a message inside and also have a hidden message on the top.






I love using our versatile punches to create these two loveable characters and it just shows how much more you can do with any of our punches.

Look our for a very special announcement tomorrow .......... I'm very excited and I know you will be too!!

As always you can purchase any of the products used through my online shop.  

I would like to thank everyone who purchased last month.  I hope you enjoyed the little surprise that I sent as well.  There will be a new little something for everyone who purchases this month.


and don't forget you can still get free stamp sets with every £60 spent.

Products Used:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi thanks for dropping by and having a look at my blog. Your comments are always appreciated. Hugs. Lisa x