Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Oooh more and more and more .............

There is just so much exciting news about Stampin Up at the moment.

So many great things to look forward to, I just can't wait to share them with you.

Firstly This weeks



Wow what amazing products on offer this week.  I just adore the designer papers here and they have already accidentally fallen into my shopping basket.  As has the ruffle stretch.  This goes beautifully with the Epic Day designer papers.

The fancy flower is one I was after too, so I guess that will be on my order as well, oh who am I kidding I want everything.  So that's my order this week.  What are you tempted by?


I will have more big news for you as the weeks go by as well, I can't share it yet, but I promise you it will be worth the wait.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi thanks for dropping by and having a look at my blog. Your comments are always appreciated. Hugs. Lisa x