Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Loving thoughts meets Blooming with Kindness

Hi guys, hope today finds everyone well and happy.

Todays card uses two of my favourite stamp sets.  One of which is the first Stampin Up! set I ever bought.  Blooming with Kindness.

I have used the lovely flower from this and stamped it in Sahara Sand, layered this onto Smoky Slate card stock, before mounting on Real Red.  All these layers were then mounted on my Whisper White card base, which had been stamped with the sentiment from Loving Thoughts.  This is a fabulous set. I love these three panels and the colours blend beautifully.  Could be one of my new favourite colour combos.

I have of course used Baked Brown Sugar DSP to make the envelope.

But as this was a present I also made a cute little duffle bag to go with it from the Fresh Prints DSP which is in our Spring Summer brochure.

The basis of this box is designed and based on one my friend Sam designed.  You can see her video here.  I have adapted mine and punched holes around the top to create a duffle bag and tied with Real Red Stitch Ribbon. 


I used the I can't thank you enough stamp from Chalk Talk set to create the tags.


The lucky lady, Lorna who received this really loved it and I do too.
Have you got a special something and someone that you would like to make a personal card and gift box for?  Yes, then give me a call, 07823 883769 or go to my shop and order the supplies to make these or similar yourself


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi thanks for dropping by and having a look at my blog. Your comments are always appreciated. Hugs. Lisa x