Monday, March 10, 2014

When skies are grey

I just love this stamp - for two reasons:



        *    because it will brighten anyone's day  

        *    because its FREE

Yep that's right FREE

I just love free and what better way to get free than by increasing your wonderful crafting stash at the same time.


This stamp set is from the wonderful See Ya Later set.  I think this is a very wonderful and versatile stamp set.

My best friend was feeling very low over valentines .......... so I decided that she needed cheering up. So I made her a card to thank her for all the support she gives me and to say how much I appreciate everything she does.

I also tried out a new colour combination ................ Rich Razzleberry and Crumb Cake.  I love these colours together, they are just so pretty.

I used the wonderful Chevron Background stamp, and added some co-ordinating DSP, then  used our three Flower Punches - including the new Petit Petals.

Made the tag using the wonderful new Tag Topper Punches and then stamped it with this lovely stamp.  I finished off by distressing the tag in the same colours before adding to the card.  

So don't forget there's still time to place your order for £45 and get this stamp set for FREE

Simply head over to my online shop and get those lovely new bits for your craft stash.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi thanks for dropping by and having a look at my blog. Your comments are always appreciated. Hugs. Lisa x