Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Rev it up Tom

Morning everyone.  I hope you had an amazing weekend.  I know we did.

It was my baby boy's 15th birthday, so we had great fun.  His favourite colour is yellow, and at Stampin Up we have so many great shades of yellow that it was a really hard choice ....... But in the end my favourite "daffodil delight" won.  I teamed it up with the lovely pacific point and we were ready to go.




As you can see I used a different type of fold for his card. I wanted it to be a bit different.  I matted a layered cardstock and coloured dsp onto a whisper white base.  I also created my own "wallpaper" by stamping whisper white cardstock with the stunning gorgeous grunge stamp set.  

I sponged the edges of some of the layers to add extra dimension and also completely sponged the small chevron layer behind the car. 

As you can see I used the wonderful chevron punch as well, using both bits, the strip of chevrons and the punched out ones.

His present needed something nice to put it in.  I would like to thank my fellow team mate Tracey May for her brilliant video on making this box.  It's on you tube.

And here is the box.  It's using the same colour combination.  I used both plain cardstock and designer series papers.  No gift would be complete with a tag and this was made using our tag topper punch.  Three small candy dots finished off the box, along with his name cut out of dsp using the wonderful bigz dies from our current brochure.  

  Hope yo had a great day Tom, and enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed creating  this set for you.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi thanks for dropping by and having a look at my blog. Your comments are always appreciated. Hugs. Lisa x