Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Mum's the word .............

Hi guys.
    <a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/5209561/?claim=ufxsruge59y">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

It's that time of the year, when we are able to tell our Mum's how much they mean to us .......

I've been really lucky I have a wonderful Mum, but I am not showing you the card I have made for her yet, I want it to be a surprise.

But I am showing you some cards which I have recently made.  I found the tutorial for this at Splitcoast Stampers ..... http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/shamrockcard/


This card inspired me and I met my friend Lorna for a crafty day full of laughs and giggles, freezing temperatures (the heating had broken) and hot coffee......

but most of all fun.

This is what I created ............

Build a Bird
Build an Owl
Butterfly embosslits
I used the wonderful Gorgeous Grunge and

Hardwood Background 

 to create the backgrounds
Lorna's card


The Fantstic Lorna 

Lorna's card


 Here I am at play .......... it was very cold in the Little Chef we used as their heating had just gone wrong ........ but it was really great fun.

Just loving the inks, stamps, punches and glues.

Goodies transported and a mobile craft station set up
So thanks to the staff at the Little Chef you made us very welcome.

If you would like to be able to become part of the Crafty Bird team, then please give me a yell, and you to can take part in days like these.

If you join before the end of March you get £150 of product for £99 joining Fee.  You also get £45 of stationery and start up kit .......... so it's a win win situation.  So that's a total of £95 of free, yes free stuff.  You get lots of lovely stash, of your choice, and you get to do something really fun.  If you decide you don't like it, you just stop, there's not pressure an no-one will hassle you.

I would love to be able to create and share ideas with you.  The Crafty Bird team is great and growing and we love to share what we create and teach each other new techniques and card styles.  Not to mention home decor projects and scrapbooking.

There's more about becoming a demonstrator on my Join my Team page

Interested then please contact me on    07823 883769  or at     craftybirdlisa@gmail.com

Ready to join then simply click here to start the process


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi thanks for dropping by and having a look at my blog. Your comments are always appreciated. Hugs. Lisa x