Thursday, March 06, 2014

Ella and Ollie

A couple of weeks ago I was lucky enough to do an 8th birthday party for the lovely Ella.

Her friends were very funny and gorgeous and her little brother Ollie, stole my daughter's heart.  He's just so cute and joined in everything his big sister was doing ...............

Ella chose Butterflies and flowers as her theme and the In-colours 2013/14.  The gorgeous palette of pistachio pudding, strawberry slush, baked brown sugar, crisp cantaloupe and finally costal cabana really lent themselves well to this theme.

The table was set and the kids sat down ready to play ..........




Mum, Jan got to join in as well.  Everyone had a great time and the girls got to play with some of the amazing stamp sets that Stampin Up sell.  Ollie, meanwhile played with the fabulous Zoo Babies set and created his own masterpieces with the help of my Aimee and his Mum Jan.






I had a fantastic time and so did all the kids, and Jan as well.  I would like to thank Jan and Simon for inviting me into their home and to all the lovely little ones for making it such a great afternoon.

I hope you enjoyed yourselves as much as I did.

To any of you reading this if you would love your kids to experience this kind of party then please give me a ring to discuss your requirements.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi thanks for dropping by and having a look at my blog. Your comments are always appreciated. Hugs. Lisa x