Wednesday, February 05, 2014

THE CATALOGUES COME IN TWO BY TWO ..........

Wow, so excited this month, it's finally here and I can tell  you guys all about it.

Sale-a-Bration catalogue and the new Spring Summer catalogue.  Both are available and can be ordered from straight away.  There is a vast array of stunning projects for your to Case inside these lovely catalogues, whilst also inspiring you to create your own vast array of both home decor and gifts.



So Sale-a-Bration - want to learn more ........

Here's the info you need.....





For every £45 you spend during the Sale-a-Bration period - 31st January to 31st March you will get FREE products.  Yes that's right FREE products.


But wait it gets better ..............  you don't only have to order from the Sale-a-Bration brochure, you can choose from our Annual Catalogue or our NEW Spring/Summer ideas book.

Want to see some of the new products .........

Ok, here's a card I made for someone special  - my nickname is Bird, so it's got a bird on it .......

just loving this one ......


I used a card base - I had in my stash, but wanted to give it lots of texture and interest.

To create the background I used the fantastic new Decorative Dots embossing folder which is FREE during Sale-a-Bration period on qualifying orders.  I used the brights collection Designer Series paper and punched out the banners using the Banner Punch - which can also be yours for FREE during Sale-a-Bratin.

I punched hearts and starts out of our amazing gold glimmer paper and attached them to Bakers Twine to make the banners.


The gorgeous bird and Birthday images have been coloured by hand using my fantastic Stamp-n-write markers.  Love colouring the back of the stamps before stamping out to create unique images.


The lovely bird is from the Love you More stamp set - which is available until 14th February  - so don't delay get yours today, before its gone.

The cake and lets celebrate are from the Make a Wish set.  This is truly versatile and you'll see it used quite a lot over the next few weeks.

I just love the colour combinations in the Brights collection and working within a single colour range means everything will work brilliantly and it makes it easy to choose combining colours.

So don't forget this is your chance to get lots of lovely freebies over the next couple of months.

You can order direct from my online store at 


or you can email me at

craftybirdlisa@gmail.com

or call on

07823883769

I look forward to helping you in your Stampin Up journey.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi thanks for dropping by and having a look at my blog. Your comments are always appreciated. Hugs. Lisa x