Saturday, February 08, 2014

Flutterbys to invite your friends

Doesn't every little girl love butterflies?

And not just little girls either,  I got asked this month to create some invites for a birthday party.

The colours were my choice, but a butterfly was definitely needed.

I wanted to create something really different and spent a while looking at Pinterest for inspiration.

I saw lots of Butterfly ideas and played around before coming up with this.


I am loving the gorgeous designer papers which match every colour collection in the range.

I have used the stunning Pistachio Pudding and Strawberry Slush to create this lovely invite.


I cut the aperture using my wonderful Big Shot - and the Decorative Labels dies.

The Butterfly is stamped using the Polka Dot Pieces  set, and the You're invited is from the Make a Wish set.

I just love the colour combinations of this and also love the fact that by ordering the Designer Series Paper, along with both stamp sets, I gained Freebies from the Sale-a-Bration offers.

It's so easy to get Freebies for yourself - just by simply placing an order with me.

So go on treat yourself and let see where our creativity and imagination can take you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi thanks for dropping by and having a look at my blog. Your comments are always appreciated. Hugs. Lisa x