Tuesday, February 04, 2014

Alice's special day - oodles of fun and giggles

Hi everyone, I hope you are all well.

I don't know where January has gone.  Since I got back from my hols the weeks have just flown by.

So what have I been up too?  Well Ive been getting ready for the most wonderful time of the year in the Stampin Up calendar.

Whats that ............. what is it?

Well it's our Sale-a-Bration.  And its here.  But wait theres more.  Not only is there a new Sale-a-bration catalogue, but there is also the fantastic new Spring/Summer ideas book.  I can't begin to tell you about all the fantastic projects the new goodies can help you create.  Keep reading my blog to find out a bit more about it.

Alice's 10th Birthday

I did a party for Alice and her friends.  They are an amazing bunch of young ladies, who had me giggling and laughing from the moment we started until it was time to go home.

All the girls made and decorated their party bags and notebooks to take home.

We used the wonderful 2013/14 In Colour range and had great fun with these gorgeous five colours.



The girls created notebooks with the fantastic Owl punch and lovely matching ribbons and card stock.


Their party bags were also using the 2013/14 IN Colours, but this time the girls all got to mix it up a bit and to stamp their own background papers.

we used the fantastic Petal Parade, Petite Petals, and the Morning Post stamp sets.

Combining this with the fantastic Top Note die and heart punch with a blossom punch flower finished their bags off.



The girls had great fun, and were amazing little crafters.


Don't forget if you would like to order any of the items used today, or if you would like to have a party of your own then please contact me using the contact me button.  You can order online from me 24/7 at

www.crunchiecrafts.stampinup.net

I look forward to hearing from you.

Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi thanks for dropping by and having a look at my blog. Your comments are always appreciated. Hugs. Lisa x