Saturday, December 07, 2013

Where has the week gone ............


Hi everyone,

Is it me, or are the weeks just rolling past a great speed.  It's so near to Christmas now, and I am totally un-organised.  I have yet to put up the tree, or indeed make my cards ........
gosh, thats bad for me ...... but hey I bet I'm not the only one.

So do you need some inspiration for Christmas?

Yes,

Well here's where we were inspiring people last weekend. 
The Rural Living and Craft Fayre in Kingston St Mary.



This was my stand


This was me demonstrating

And this was the gorgeous card I was asked to make for one of the stand holders, who could not be with us.  

This gorgeous card was made with the Lovely as a Tree Stamp set.  Stamped in Old Olive, and finished off with daubers to create the background.  Everyone at the show signed it and I wish the recipient a speedy recovery.


So need more inspiration?  Want to see more - yes

Then why not come along to Brownes Garden Centre, Wells today and join in the fun at the Artisan Craft Fayre from 1 - 5.  

There is lots to see and do, and I will be demonstrating for some of the time.

Looking forward to seeing you  all there.



Don't forget you can purchase any of the Stampin Up products direct from this blog by clicking this link ......... happy shopping


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi thanks for dropping by and having a look at my blog. Your comments are always appreciated. Hugs. Lisa x