Saturday, November 30, 2013

65 Years Young ..........

So what do you get someone for their 65th ........

especially if like my Mum, you don't really want or need anything.  She is very happy with her jewellery and wouldn't wear anything new, she loves her house as it is and always has a special holiday...........

that doesn't leave much choice really does it ....

We to start with I made her an extra special card ......... in the process of which I ended up covered from head to foot in dazzling diamonds.






I made this using a selection of the lovely things to be found in our ideas Book.  But did use my magnetic platform, and the new Circle Thinlets Dies to create this amazing card.

The sentiments were from Petit Pairs and the numbers are Morning Post numbers.

I decided to make my Mum a decorative wreath for her kitchen 

Here's what it looked like.



I have made a bird box, flowers - some stamped, some glittered and some embossed,
die cut the leaves and birds, added ribbon and jewels and lots and lots of love.



I gave this and the card to my Mum two days ago and she loved it.  I hope you do too.

If you would like to make a wreath for a loved one then get in touch and we can arrange a workshop for you and your friends.

All items can be ordered through my online shop  HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi thanks for dropping by and having a look at my blog. Your comments are always appreciated. Hugs. Lisa x