Monday, October 07, 2013

New Beginnings ...........

Morning guys, from a very murky grey Somerset.

I hope the weather is better where you are............

So New Beginnings .............  there are the obvious new beginnings,
New Years resolutions, New Home, New relationships

New Babies ............. no don't get excited I am not going to be showing you my new baby .........  i've done that bit and am not doing it again, but I do love new baby cards ...... and being able to make these for my friends, family and customers.

Here's a gorgeous creation I made in the New In Colour 2013/15 Pistachio Pudding.  It's a gorgeous green and just perfect for this card.


This lovely card was made using the Love Label Bundle


and the oh so cute Baby Prints stamp set, 

              

together with our amazing new Chevron Ribbon in Pear Pizazz.  This is bang on trend at the moment and really makes your creations pop.

So that's one kind of amazing New Beginning ........... now I want to share another with you.

For two weeks only Stampin Up are offering you the chance of a New Beginning for £25.00.

They and I would love you to join our amazing family and become a demonstrator.  This amazing offer entitles you to a £26.95 kit of your choice, and a brilliant business starter pack.  You also get an amazing 30% off your first order and then 20% of every subsequent order.  And all  this is risk free, because if you decide you don't want to do it then you simply stop ordering and nobody will bother you.  The kit is yours to keep whatever you do.  But hey with great benefits like that why would you give up.

So are you a working Mum looking to have fun and earn a bit of extra cash,

Are you a crafter already who just wants to purchase discounted products for yourself and friends, then 

Do you work full time and want a small hobby

Then SU is for you.  We welcome Hobby Demonstrators and Demonstrators who want to sell to friends and family.

Want to build a rewarding, fun and exciting career, then Stampin Up can give you the help and support to do this too.

However you want your business to be we can help.

But don't forget this is a limited time offer, and the only way you can get Stampin Up products is through a demonstrator, So why not become one yourself and get the discount too.


I can't wait to meet you and all my Team Members get a lovely personal present from me on joining up.  So it's win win all round really, New crafting goodies to play with, new start and new friends.  You simply cannot miss this New Beginning.

Come on, what have you got to loose, you already craft, you love craft products, you get products and the chance to earn some extra cash, whether this is towards your holiday, Christmas or another special event, Stampin UP can help.  And whats more it's fun and rewarding in so many other ways. 

I joined because I wanted a new beginning, a fresh start, something for me, and it has given me all this and much much more. I love it and want you to love it too.  If I didn't believe in this I wouldn't use the products or be a demonstrator.  I would love to be part of your new beginning, so please if you have any further questions, give me a call or email me.  I would love to help.

Tel:  07823 883769
Email  craftybirdlisa@gmail.com


  Don't forget if you want any of today's products or want to join up you can either use the links in the side bar to shop or join up, or you can email me with your orders and I will process them for you.

Thanks for checking in today.





2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Lisa love the colours you have used. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa, lovely card!
    I've popped over from SC - paperlilyleaf.blogspot.co.uk
    April x

    ReplyDelete

Hi thanks for dropping by and having a look at my blog. Your comments are always appreciated. Hugs. Lisa x