Wednesday, October 02, 2013

HAPPY NEW YEAR ........... That is Happy Stampin Up New Year

Wow, I can't believe that it was the 1st of October yesterday.  The Official start of the New Year for Stampin Up.

So for all my fellow demos, Happy New Year.  May it bring you all you hope and dream of.  xx


So I have now been a demo for a few months and I wanted to share some of the wonderful experiences I have had with you.  Why?  Because Stampin Up have some amazing offers for your this month, and I want you to know how amazing my time with them has been so far.

Firstly crafting with my friends and family has been an amazing experience.  I love having people around to craft ...........




These friends all had a great time crafting together, making bookmarks, gift bags and much more.

Next is the wonderful family that I have found in my Stampin Up friends.  They are a great caring and sharing bunch.  Last week, I was driven by one fab friend to Reading to attend the SU Creative Tour in Wokingham.  OMG it was truly lush.  My buddy Traci did a demo ... she rocked and my banner was displayed by Paula Gorry at the front of the room.  Chuffed to bits.


My Banner


Stampin UP at Wokingham you Rock.

What an inspiring night.  And talking of inspiring there are one or two things going on this month that I hope will inspire your creativity.

Firstly by booking a party for this month and achieving £250 worth of sales, you will get an extra £25 hostess credit.  Wow, just think of all the lovely crafting goodies you could get for free.  It's amazing, so what are you waiting for?

Don't know how, OK.  Just click here to make an enquiry using the contact me button and I will telephone you to discuss your party.
Or email me at craftybirdlisa@gmail or call on 07823 883769

This is only until the end of October - so if you want extra credit to spend with Stampin UP, don't delay, my diary is filling up fast.

Now for the second bit of WOW


Secondly Stampin Up are inviting new Demonstrators to sign up for just £25.  Thats an amazing offer.  Yes truly, just £25.  But this is for a limited time only.
Have you read my blog the last few days?
Have you thought about it?
Do you want to do it?

If you can answer yes to these questions and you love crafting then this is an amazing opportunity.  And one which I would love to have to chance to chat to you about.  Email me on craftybirdlisa@gmail, or call 07823 883769

This offer is for a limited time only - from the 7th October 2013 until the 21st October 2013.

For the £25 joining fee you get £25 of kit of your choice, plus a demonstrator stater pack, including ideas books, order forms, customer postcards and more.

Of course in addition to this you get to join the wonderful Crafting Birds and receive my welcome gift.

I do hope if you have been thinking about it you will contact me, and as I said yesterday, you do not have to live nearby, but can be assured that as you Upline, I will be equally supportive to demos who join my team.  Both near and far.


Lastly there is one more thing, but I think that will have to wait until tomorrow.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi thanks for dropping by and having a look at my blog. Your comments are always appreciated. Hugs. Lisa x