Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Tis the Season to be Jolly.........

Ok, ok, I know Christmas still seems some time away, but in the crafting world, we are already getting busy, making and sharing our ideas for Christmas.

There is a real air of excitement and I think I love the build up to Christmas as much as the day itself.  I just love making my cards, tags, and presents and giving them to people I love most.

And to make this a little bit easier, and to help you guys find more inspiration Stampin Up has just launched 8 single Christmas Stamps.


Aren't these gorgeous.  But unfortunately, like all good things they will have to come to an end.  You can only get your inky little fingers on these until the end of January 2014.  And then they're gone.

You can get these from me through my shop


or by calling me or emailing me on the details at the top of the blog.

I'm just loving these and already know which ones I want to combine with my Christmas cards.  I will be ordering mine today.

Have a great day crafting.

Hugs

Lisa xx

1 comment:

Hi thanks for dropping by and having a look at my blog. Your comments are always appreciated. Hugs. Lisa x