Thursday, September 19, 2013

Thank you ............

Don't know about you guys, but I was always made to write my thank you letters at birthdays and Christmas.    As a child it always seemed a chore ....... there were so many other things I wanted to do.

And now, well, now I combine writing my thank you's with creating something wonderful.  So anyone, I have to thank always gets an individual card, cause I've made it.

Here's one I did recently for a friend, who had helped me.


This person loves Vintage and our Very Vintage Wheel was just perfect for this.  I combined it with the stunning Flowering Flourishes and an In-Colour Boutique Details Accessory to finish off.

The cardstock is Baked Brown sugar and is inked in the same colour.  I have torn very vanilla and distressed the edges.   The sentiment is from the Oh Hello stamp set. 


Of course the inside had to be finished to the same standard as the outside.  So here it is.

Hope you're all having a great week and finding some time to craft.

Thanks for dropping by.

Hugs

Lisa xx




My Shop




2 comments:

  1. Lisa Beautiful thank you card and yes I can remember the chore of writing thanks you's ove the years. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. so gorgeous lisa.beautiful design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi thanks for dropping by and having a look at my blog. Your comments are always appreciated. Hugs. Lisa x