Monday, September 09, 2013

MDS......... what's this I hear you cry?????



MDS is the busy craft persons, best friend.

Do you want to create those lovely layouts for your memories that you see in magazines?

Do you lack the time?

Do you lack some of the equipment?

If you can answer YES to any of these questions then I can help you.

or rather MY DIGITAL STUDIO can. This is a brand new product from Stampin Up.  Here's the first layout I created.....


I have never digitally scrapbooked before and found this to be absolutely amazing.  I just love it.  It is definitely THE best digital programme I have ever used.  It's so easy to use, you can create fantastic layouts that are complete, or use it to make hybrid projects, create custom backgrounds or embellishments to add to your hand stamped/crafted cards and layouts.  Its amazingly versatile.  So for all those who are saying "its not for me, because I won't get inky fingers", you're wrong!  You so will, you will be combining inks, glues and digital crafting in no time.


Both of the above layouts were created using the elements in the FREE 30 day trial

Still not convinced, then why not try MDS FREE FOR 30 DAYS.  Thats a whole month to play, before you commit to purchasing it.  Just click here to get started.

Don't want to wait, want to purchase it now, then that's easy to, just click here.
  
Well you can order direct from me here or of course you can email me or telephone to place your orders in the usual way.

Have you had a chance to look at my on-line shop yet?  If not, why not pop on over, get yourself a cup of coffee, relax and browse the fantastic products on offer. Here's the link http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/crunchiecrafts/
make sure you copy and paste it into favourites so that you've always got it.

Happy crafting

Lisa x







No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi thanks for dropping by and having a look at my blog. Your comments are always appreciated. Hugs. Lisa x