Thursday, September 26, 2013

Fantastic Banners - Decorate your home, your way

Hi guys,  How are you all this morning?

Today I wanted to show you an amazing new product from the Autumn and Winter Ideas Book.

It's simply awesome.  I love it and so do my kids ..............  I'll explain why in a minute .......

The product is the new banner kits

This is how they are pictured in the new mini ideas book.  Aren't they cute.

They have been inked and embellished with gorgeous kits also available in the ideas book.



There are kits for both Christmas and Halloween.


Just perfect for decorating your home, school, shop, your craft stall,  well anywhere you want really.

Whats more you can create wonderful personalised banners, that just can't be bought in the shops....(especially if your name is not spelt normally or is unusual) You can make it truly your own.

But do you want to know the really cool thing about these kits ..............

I know you do ............

You don't have to do them as pictured above.  You don't have to copy whats in the ideas book, you can make these truly your own using the products available.  Support a particular sporting club, make your banner in their colours.  Just decorated a room and want a unique piece of art, go for it, the possibilities are endless.

Here's what I came up with,


I wanted something that was going to be truly unique to me.  So got out my gorgeous ink pads and the daubers and set to work.

I used the Banners Kit, and combined this with the Christmas Simply Created Accessory Kit.


 

But I didn't want Christmas, so I took elements of each and combined them with ribbons, buttons, bows, stamps and punches and cutting dies from my stash and created this gorgeous banner.

The first half of the banner close up
The second half of the banner close up


 And the really great thing about this kit, is the stencils are all wipe clean, so they can be used for years and years to come, giving you no end of possibilities to continually reinvent your home decor. There's four fantastic backing stencils, and then all 26 letters of the alphabet.  How cool is that!

Whats that?  Worried about running out of the Pennants on which to stamp.  Don't panic, we've got that covered to.  This Banner simply Created Kit includes 18 more pennants.  So if you were to buy both the Build a Banner Kit, and the Banner Simply Created Kit, you would have 36 pennants.  They are all ready to be hung, and the twine is supplied as well.

Anyway, why are my kids excited, well, because they have both got to make their own gorgeous banners for their bedrooms, in colour schemes they wanted.  

So how do you get your hands on these products and personalise that blank space?

Well thats easy too

Simply go to my online shop by either clicking below or on the link in my sidebar.

www.crunchiecrafts.stampinup.net
Go to products, then shop, put these gorgeous items in your basket and check out, and in no time at all your will have your perfect piece of home decor.

I hope that you have as much fun with this product as I have already, and as I know I will in the future.

Have a brilliant Crafty day.

Hugs

Lisa x





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi thanks for dropping by and having a look at my blog. Your comments are always appreciated. Hugs. Lisa x