Tuesday, September 24, 2013

DO YOU WANT UP TO 80 % OFF Stampin Up Goodies

Wow,what news to wake up to this morning.  You can now get 80% off retired Stampin UP products.

HOW ...........  I did just hear you say how?

Well, that's easy my friends.  Simply by visiting my online store and going to the

CLEARANCE RACK



This is only available through the online store and there are some real bargains to be had.

12 x 12 paper stacks for as little as £3.50.  Bigz dies for you Big Shot for a fraction of the price.  Perhaps you love ribbon, boy are you in for a treat ........... there is loads of stunning ribbons at a fraction of the normal price.  And if you need a button or two, heres the place to go.  So cute.

So where is this online shop ............



A word of caution tho, this stock will not be around forever, it's a surplus shop and once it's gone, it's gone.  So don't delay buy your favourite retired products today and boost your crafting stash for a fraction of the price.

It's amazing.  I know I for one will be putting my order in today.  

I look forward to seeing you there. 

Have a lovely crafty day.

Hugs

Lisa 

1 comment:

  1. Lisa will finish my blogging and come back and check out your store. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi thanks for dropping by and having a look at my blog. Your comments are always appreciated. Hugs. Lisa x