Sunday, September 01, 2013

Autumn/Winter launch ................ you so know you want these new goodies.






AUTUMN/WINTER CATALOGUE LAUNCH  

Here at Crunchie Crafts it’s a very exciting time.  Not only am I going to be starting regular monthly craft workshops, but it is the time of year to launch the fantastic range of Christmas products.


CHRISTMAS LAUNCH

I will be holding an open house on Saturday 6th September 2013 between 10 am and 4 pm in Ruishton.
  
The two workshops available will be 10am until 12pm and then 2pm until 4pm.  Can you please let me know if you will be attending and which workshop you would like to attend. 
There is no cost to attending, and you will be able to make some goodies using some of the new products from the Autumn/Winter catalogue.  I do hope you will be able to come along and see some the amazing new goodies we have on offer.
There will be a raffle - £1 a ticket.  Also there will be some items available to purchase on the day.  Please email me for details.


CRAFT WORKSHOPS

I am pleased to announce that I will be holding small private workshops from the end of September.  I am going to be holding these at Ruishton Village Hall between 10am and 3pm on a Saturday.
I am really excited about this, we have a lovely room with great facilities and there is plenty of parking.
My first project is gorgeous.  We are going to be making a Happy Days Card and Tag set, together with matching Magazine Holder.  The cost of the class will be £15.  (Payable in advance).  The class will be on 26th September 2013.

    
If you place an order on the day for items over £20 then you get your class for FREE. 

Tea/coffee and squash will be provided, as will all your cardstock etc.
If you wish to attend please email me with your details, so that I can book your place.  I hope to see you there. 

Hugs
Lisax

1 comment:

  1. Sorry will not be able to attend although would love to. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi thanks for dropping by and having a look at my blog. Your comments are always appreciated. Hugs. Lisa x